ICUs across Ontario and in Ottawa are overrun, and people with COVID-19 are laying in hospital hallways in agony. Without urgent support from the provincial government and powerful public health measures, more people will get sick and many will die.
Premier Ford chose carding instead of paid sick days. He chose to shut down outdoor activity instead of shutting down non-essential workplaces. We have to undo the damage this is doing. We have to fight to save Ontario.
Join us for an emergency discussion where we will pass the mic, and hear from you on what we need to do to save Ontario.
We are fighting for a five-step plan at the Ontario Legislature that would:
- Give Ontarians paid sick days
- Give workers paid time off to get a vaccine
- Cancel the extraordinary police powers announced last week completely
- Shut down non-essential workplaces
- Give impacted local businesses and workers a new package of financial supports
Give us your feedback on our plan and tell us what we should be fighting for at the Ontario legislature in order to save Ontario.
RSVP below and you will be sent a Zoom link to participate.